Lisle Library's meeting spaces feature two Group Study rooms, a Quiet Study room and a large meeting room. Group Study and Quiet Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Group and Quiet Study Room features tables and chairs and wi-fi Internet access. These spaces are intended for multiple patrons to utilize at the same time.
Meeting Room Features
- 10 rectangular tables and 75 meeting room chairs available
- Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator
- Grand piano
- Dry erase board with markers
- Room may be divided into two sections
- Projector/audio-visual equipment
- Available for library programs and nonprofit community groups
- Lisle Library Card is required for reservation
Please review these materials for use of the Meeting Room:
For more information on available space, contact the Reception Desk at: 630-971-1675.